Follow Friday for Writers
Thanks to Elizabeth over at Sharp Words for having this.
What inspired you to start writing.
I discovered the gift early on that I could write stories and was hooked when I was able to get recognition from family, friends and others. I won a class contest in 3rd grade as the Biggest Teller Of Tall Tales
Now that I have time, I am finally doing what I have always wanted to do.Write. I am fortunate to have my first novel In The Midnight Hour published by Echelon Press. I have got two short stories on Kindle and Smashwords. I'm riding the wave and hope that I can keep up the momentum. Thanks to blogs such as this to help me and encourage me and others to keep writing.
These are the rules to join Follow Friday For Writers.
1) (Required) You must follow my blog
2) (Required) You must follow the guest poster featured in the blog hop post.
3) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there
4) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
5) Answer the question
6) You must copy these rules, the hop link and the featured question with your answer on your own blog. This blog serves as a place for new followers to say hi.
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.